May 5, 2010

Quiz~

Favorite color- orange

Favorite place to buy clothes- Target

Something I have done alot lately- ride my bike

New hobby- photography

My style described in a few words- classic, pretty, feminine

I have been to _ different states-7

Dream home- little cottage on a small farm

Something I miss- having chickens


Post this on your blog with your answers, or in a comment! :)

EG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite color- baby blue
Favorite place to buy clothes- Wal-mart
New Hobby- choreography
My style described in a few words- conservative, but modern
I have been to _ different states- a lot
Dream home- a colonial townhouse
Something I miss- when there was no prospect of my best friend moving

~Azile

Sunlan said...

Favorite color-sky blue
favorite place to buy clothes-Target
New Hobby-Photography
My Style described in a few words- Artistic, and Modern.
I have been to 6 different states-and 2 different countrys.
Dream Home-Nice home on the beach in California
Something I miss-Swim

~Jewel K

Eliza Grace said...

Target and Wal-mart are the two main places I buy clothes. :) I love colonial time things! :)