I was out with the dogs earlier, and Dumpling had to be tied up because she keeps going along the edge of the fence and digging, trying to get out. ;)
So, I was standing over near her, (I can't remember what I was doing) and she took off running and the rope slid across my ankle. And now I have a rope burn across my ankle. It cut my skin and it will probably bruise too. :)
......................
The photographer that Hannah had take all her wedding photos still hasn't gotten them all to her. But when she does, I'll post a whole bunch more photos!
......................
I mentioned in a previous post that Laura wasn't able to get contacts, so she she got new glasses instead.
Here's a picture:
I'm thinking about getting contacts now. But I can't decide. Laura says it's harder to get it in your eye than it seems. But I think it would be nice not to have to wear glasses.
......................
What's wrong with this part of the calendar page? :)
Eliza

No comments:
Post a Comment