something came to my mind. I looked at that something from a different perspective, in a way I never had before.
Some people have gone out and tried to destroy Obama, the president of the United States. They say cross things about him, and they just seek to destroy and tear down.
I don't watch the news, or read the newspaper. I really don't know anything that is going on in this country right now. :)
But, I don't need to know everything that's going on to know this: God loves Obama, just as much as He loves me, and everyone else. Jesus died for everyone. He loves us all and He wants us all to come to know Him.
What would Jesus do?
We need to pray for Obama and this country. Obama is just another sinner like us all.
I know that was kind of straight forward, but how else should I word it?
All I'm trying to say is, we need to show people God's love, by praying for them. God created us all equal, and He died for us all, because he loves us, each and everyone of us.
I just thought I would share some of my thoughts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment