May 6, 2010

Musuem

I really like museums. Or, some musuems. :) We went to a really neat one today...I'll be posting pictures soon...

Sometimes I wonder, what of my stuff might be in a musuem someday?

EG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a cup. Just a plain old cup. Bury it in your back yard. In about 2,000 years, someone will find that cup and use it to find out what our living conditions were like as we speak. It will be known as an artifact. That will be put into a museum, along with a floaty, some curtains, and maybe even an old DVD that are so out in the future. What is in? Well, just you wait and see!

~Azile

P.S.
This comment is really weird. And random. However, you said you wondered...

Eliza Grace said...

LOL....and you could take a peice of paper, write the date on it, and put it inside the cup before your bury it...:) lol

Anonymous said...

Yes, that would work. Hey, that's a pretty good idea!

~Azile